February 27, 2009

What I should have posted two weeks ago

I was going to post this a couple of weeks ago, but got busy and forgot.

I have had three exciting new things happen in the last couple of weeks. They are in no order of importance, all three are important.

I received my diploma in the mail this last weekend. This makes it official. I applied for graduation and never heard anything back, not even some kind of confirmation or congratulation email from the college. I was worried that I might need a few more credits, but I don’t and I am done! HURRAY!

I also received new glasses in the mail the same day I got my diploma. My glasses broke two weeks ago and I ordered some new rimless ones. I ordered my glass online; they are a lot cheaper that way. I ordered them through goggles4u.com for $60 with shipping. Glasses, because of my strong prescription, would cost at the minimum $400 if I were to go to a regular eyeglass shop. I think I like the pair I got. I would like to order one more pair so I could switch between the two. I highly recommend goggles4u.com they did an excellent job and they have the best prices.

Last but not least, I got some new hair. Yes, new hair, not a new hair-do, but new hair. Jeff likes it and I think it is fun. I wore it to the Valentines dance and to Church the next day. I got a lot of compliments on it. I think I might invest in a couple of different styles.

I think that it is important to post picture of all three of these events, but I don’t have any pictures of them. As soon as I get them I will post them.

About Me

We are currently in St. Louis, Missouri, while my husband works on a Ph.D. in Chemistry. I am a stay-at-home mother of two very wonderful children, Scott and Iris.