We are potty training Scott, it is going semi-well. To encourage him we have bought lots of really awesome little boy underwear. The pair that Iris is wearing has spider-man on it.
November 15, 2008
The Zoo and Underwear Head!
We love going to the zoo here in St. Louis. It is free, which fits perfectly into our budget. Jeff took Scott and Iris the other morning while I ran in Forest Park when I was done I met them at the zoo and we went to the dinosaur exhibit together.






We are potty training Scott, it is going semi-well. To encourage him we have bought lots of really awesome little boy underwear. The pair that Iris is wearing has spider-man on it.
We are potty training Scott, it is going semi-well. To encourage him we have bought lots of really awesome little boy underwear. The pair that Iris is wearing has spider-man on it.
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- MA
- We are currently in St. Louis, Missouri, while my husband works on a Ph.D. in Chemistry. I am a stay-at-home mother of two very wonderful children, Scott and Iris.